Monday, March 27, 2006

Stitch Marker making day!


My chicklets and I made stitch markers yesterday. They love sitting with me and being creative. "Does this look good, Mom?" We made a few and then I did some packaging. I'll take some pictures of my packets once I get them done. Want to try and sell some. Of course I have to share the profits with the little munchkins that helped. They already want to know how much I plan to give them. By the time I buy the beads and other supplies, the packaging and then put them together, I won't have much for a profit. It will all go to the chicklets! Oh well, that's o.k. It's all for fun anyway. I finished my flip flops that were ordered and now I am working on my own. I want them done so they can have them for spring. Of course they want their toes painted as well. Such girly-girls! I want to say an extra big THANK YOU to my brother-in-law Kenny for all the help he gave me on Saturday. My blog is looking better and better. Another huge THANK YOU goes out to Karen. My newly found knitting/blogging buddy who has been a tremendous help in getting me to understand the blogging world much better. Thank you for all your "tutorials" and kind words! I'm still working on the blog, but I hopefully will have it finished soon.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a beautiful family you have . . . and I'm glad you girlies had a great time making stitch markers. And a big hurrah for the scrolling "Blogs I Read" . . . great job - I knew you could do it. Before you know it, you'll be sending me tips.