Saturday, March 18, 2006

Phoebe, aka, smelly cat........


This is our sweet kitty, Phoebe. We have been calling her "smelly cat" lately because she has a medical problem that has been causing her to, sorry to say Phoebe, STINK! We love her, so no matter how bad she smells, we still cuddle and keep her close by. (Some days are harder than others, though!)

My knitting has been predominately flip-flops (what else is new?) but I would like to branch out soon and do a felted black bag. I just went to Selma's Yarn store in Southbury and had some fun. My dear friend, Sue, gave me a gift certificate for my birthday which was burning a hole in my pocket to spend. I found some great yarn and plan on working with it soon. I just love yarn stores and wish I had one close by. However, I am sure if it was near by, I would spend too much money! Better to be a drive away! I have such a yarn stash at my house that I could knit for a year and still not run out of yarn. Well, off to finish making dinner. Cornbeaf and cabbage tonight in honor of St. Patty's day. Yum, yum!

No comments: