Friday, January 18, 2008

This is relaxing.........


A bag of knitting, a cup of fresh coffee and a boat load of new knitting books to look at. Now this is what I call relaxing! My husband thinks I have two heads, but then again, his idea of relaxing involves guys running after a ball and tackling each other senselessly. (Did you know the NY Giants are in the playoffs???)
Yep, nine books from the library to enjoy and pretend I have time to knit the items that look "do-able" for me. That's what I am talking about! My felted bag in the picture hasn't been lined yet, but I like the size. I haven't had much sewing time either. But, with winter here and a lot of my household chores done, I am hoping for some time. I just spent three hours vacuuming and mopping my floors. That was fun. (Not!) Hope your days are filled with fun though and not the same-ole, same-ole.........

No comments: