Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 2008!


Look at the cool books my friend sent me from Japan! They are filled with great ideas and very nice demonstrations of the stitching. I am new to crocheting and want to try my hand in it. I loved the purse that this book had so I am hoping it will come out good. My knitting was put to the side for the month of December since the holidays kept me running and busy in the house. I am back to it though and just finished a felted hat from a book my husband and kids gave me for Christmas. Great book! It doesn't look exactly like the one they show, but I like it all the same. Hello to Takako in Japan and thanks for the crocheting/felting books. I LOVE your blog so much. Wish I could read Japanese, but I enjoy seeing all the pictures of the beautiful things you make. Off to get some things accomplished today. See you again .........

1 comment:

Leilani said...

I am so happy to see this!!
keep knitting! I love to see your work in your blog ^^*