Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm just a chick that likes to knit.....

Hello there.... Don't you just love this chick who knits? Isn't that a felted bag her knitting yarn is in? Cute, cute, cute. Well, I am on the road to recovery. I still don't feel well enough to perk a pot of coffee, but at least I am moving around and getting some housework done. I started the second mitered purse square. I don't think I will crank through this one like I did the other one. That was an all day "knit fest." The luxury of knitting time is not usually on my side. Today I need to focus on cleaning my house since it looks like a family of squirrels could come in and eat off my floors for days without a problem. When Mom is sick, the whole house goes to pot! Make it a happy day today and..... don't forget to at least knit a few rows

No comments: