Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My camera/computer is busted......


Hi there! I have been trying for a few days now to upload pictures to my computer via my memory stick and for some reason, the computer has not been working. I know what I am doing here since I have done this particular thing a million times. So, now I am frustrated to say I cannot update my knitting blog with my photos! I have been knitting up a storm too. I finished my felted bag, lined and all. It came out so nice and I am proud of myself. I am going to start a new one for my Mom for her birthday. I have made her one in the past, but with wooden handles and she NEVER uses it. She says it's because she likes the knitted handles better so she can sling it over her shoulder. We will see.... I only hope she likes this new one. I also have made the cutest fingerless mittens. I made one, and if my memory card was working you could SEE it. The other one has just been started this morning. Let's see my progress on this gloomy day...... I have a TON of laundry to do, but I figure in between the loads I can get some knitting done.
Hopefully on the next post I can figure out my dilemma and post some pics! Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Waaaa, I want to see your bag and your mitts!! You are so sweet to make your mom a new bag to her specifications - I'm sure she'll use it all the time. Sending good camera card mojo!