Sunday, January 18, 2009

Partially finished Friday.......


I must admit that it is technically not Friday. It is Sunday. However, I was so busy on Friday, that knitting was not in the cards for me. So, now that I am home and not going anywhere, I got to knit and start the second pedicure sock. My first one came out fine, but I was a little disappointed in the size. I made it according to my pattern and shoe size, but I think it's a bit big on me. So, I am knitting the second one in the size smaller to see if I like that one better. It only needed 4 less stitches casted on, so I am interested in seeing the size difference when it is done. Don't mind my leg in the picture. It's not easy taking a picture our your own foot and not showing that I haven't shaved my legs in God knows how long. Winter doesn't motivate me to do that since all I want to do is be in my jammies and cuddle, read or of course KNIT. My poor husband. I really should shave my legs. Such a lazy girl...... Anyway, I am also trying to finish this second sock because I promised myself I wouldn't start new projects until I am done with the one at hand (a.k.a. - on the sticks.) I have THREE purses in a basket upstairs waiting for me to sew handles in and line. They came out so nice and I really do want to finish them, but I get so excited to start a new project and knit. Not sew. Bad me. Finish or frog won't work for these since they are completely knitted and felted. I promised myself I would work on them this week. Let's see what the next few days hold.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You sock came out great - no one would ever guess it's your first. Yup, I can't remember when I last shaved my legs either - it's hard to work up the ambition to do that in the winter, huh? I think those bags would still count for Finishing Friday. After all, they aren't finished, so I don't think it matters if the finishing involves sewing. All that matters is that they become finished, right? :)