Monday, August 17, 2009

Gone, but not forgotten....

Hi!! Yes, I am not a good blogger. Yes, I basically take the summer off of keeping up with my blogger friends and posting. But, NO, I don't ever stop knitting. My newest knitting endeavors have involved a little puppy named "Cooper." Our family will be joined by our little furry friend soon, so of course I had to knit some items for him! This sweater is my third actually. I bought the cutest book that had great patterns in it for dogs by Jill Eaton. It's called, "Puppy Knits." This sweater is the third pattern I tried and I loved the way it came out. The matching hat is almost done, as you can see, so I can't wait to see it on Cooper once he is big enought to wear them. Right now he is only two pounds and nursing with his Mommy. We expect him to come home to us by September. In the meantime, knitting him some cute things has been fun. So, hi to my blogger friends (and I pretty much know that Karen would be my only one to read this!) and hope you are having a great summer like we are. I promise to blog more often and share more knitting and my new puppy pics.


1 comment:

Karen said...

There is no such thing as a good blogger or a bad blogger - just blog when you have time. :) I'm not going anywhere. Can't wait to see the new puppy, I'm so excited for you!