Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Finish Tuesday... (friday I was busy!)


I finally finished weaving in all of the ends of my fingerless mittens. I started these ages ago, it seems, and finally got them done. I usually can whip a pair of these together in one day or two, but it's been so busy. I like the pattern because it's super easy to do and you can be creative and change the colors or use what you may have in your stash since it doesn't take alot of yarn to make them. I also, finally, finished this book,"Knit Two." I read the first one, "The Friday Night Knitter's Club," last year and loved it. This one took me longer to get through since I never seemed to either have the time to read it, or I didn't make the time. I did more cleaning and organizing this winter than ever, instead of taking time to read. I owe the library an overdue fine for it, but it was worth it since I loved the story. Now, to start the second in the Twilight series. The first book was so good, I couldn't put it down. I hear, from my fellow reader friends, that the second one is pretty boring. But, you have to read the second to continue on to the other two which have much better reviews. So, let's see how much I will owe the library for that book.

No comments: