Monday, February 02, 2009

My pillow is done......







My pillow is done. It came out pretty cute. Not perfect, but still cute. I like the double seed stitch and the pillow size is very common so having to put a pillow form inside isn't hard. I had one that fit, but it's a pretty standard size. I'm on to my next project. Finishing those darned pedicure socks. I want to start another pair that knitty.com had published, but I promised myself I would finish the ones I started first. Tomorrow is a snow day, perhaps? But, I REALLY need to clean my house. What to do.......

1 comment:

Karen said...

That pillow is so cute!! I bet it will be a favorite in your house. I have the same problem - I want to knit all day but I need to clean and do laundry. I decided I'll clean from 9:30 to 12:30, then shower, and then knit all afternoon! :)