Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another cold Sunday....

Well, another day of cold weather. Unfortunately, you get a couple warm days and feel good about getting out with a light jacket and no socks (yes, I actually wore a slip on shoe without socks on!) and mother nature throws us a curve ball and brings back the snow. It actually snowed last night and is lightly snowing right now. The socks went back on.....

I am working on a new project. I couldn't take the flip-flop saga anymore and at 9:30 last night, I sat in bed and started a new felted purse. I found a GREAT website with beautiful felted bags and other patterns that just made me feel like I had to try one. The site is www.knittychick.com I am using some of the new yarn I just got from my friend for my birthday. It's a pretty steel blue color and I am going to add a flower to the front of the purse when I am done. Maybe in navy or I'll go crazy and put a bright pink for Spring. I tried to get a photo uploaded today, but the darned thing wouldn't work. Maybe too many people on line today. I'll try tomorrow to show my project. Happy knitting!

No comments: